Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Day 2 at FIT

Today in life drawing, we learned about legs and feet and how to draw them. Professor gave us a health class lesson on how the bones and muscles work together, before he taught us to draw them. When I draw, the whole world melts away and it's just me, the pencil, and the model. 
I couldn't get the facial features right^^

In Fashion Merchandising and Trend Spotting, we had a little project to do. We had to pick a celebrity who set a trend or a fad and give them a new idea of a style/wardrobe. I chose Bella Thorn because she wears a lot of of floral headpieces. So, I thought she would like to try floral incorporated into her clothing as well. Check it out:
Like it?? Comment bellow
Also in Fashion Merchandising and Trend Spotting, we learned what the mysterious project is. There are four companies in our class -mine is called Jeaba- and each company must forecast upcoming trends for 2015! That's a long time! It's going to be really hard! And we have to base it on a one natural element- "fire" for team Jeaba. At the end of class, we went to the museum at FIT.  At the museum, they had a Retrospect exhibit that was really cool because you got to see how trends from along time ago came back in over time. 
XOXO,
Abigail

2 comments:

  1. hey Vase of Lace,
    i spent four days at FIT, but only the first two days would be interesting to hear about.
    i also want to let you know that you know to feel free to comment on any of my posts to give me feedback. i love to hear from you!
    if you ever have any questions or comments, email me at vaseoflace@gmail.com
    XOXO,
    Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    I just created an Instagram account for Vase of Lace it's @vaseoflace_abf
    XOXO,
    Abigail

    ReplyDelete